Before seeking admission for his / her ward in school, the parents / guardians are requested to go through the various rules given in the school prospectus. Initially admission can make in classes starting from Play group, Nursery to Std. VII on the basis of verbal / written test and / or interview. Subsequently admission would be mainly confirmed to other existing classes. The school would be raised to class VII, IX , X , XI , XII level in a phased manner . Minimum age of students for admission to play group would be 2&1/2 Yrs on 1st April in the year of admission. They should be toilet trained.
Before withdrawing a students from the school a calendar month's notice in writing is to be given by the parent . A month's fee to be paid if no notice of withdrawal is given .
- A transfer Certificate will be issued only if the due have been paid and library books refused .
- If a child has once been withdrawn, the admission fee must be paid again for re-admission , if so desired.
- Registration fee is to be paid at the time of registration along with application for admission. Admission fee, Activity fees are to be paid at the time of admission in full.
- School fees are to payable for full 12 months of the year .
- Monthly fees and other fees can be increased when required .
- Fees must be paid before 10th of each month. In case of default, a fine of Rs 25/- will be charged per month.
- Fees must be paid by cash only.
- A child name may be struck off the school roll for non-payment of school dues after two months . On payment of the re-admission fees only, the child's name be enrolled again.
- Only those pupils who have paid all school fees are permitted to appear at the regular examination.
- No fee, once deposited shall be refunded.
- School buses are usually provided when more than one hundred student's in a school are willing to avail of bus facility.
- Bus are payable for 11 months only.
- One -month clear notice is required for discontinuing bus facility.
The school session is from April to March every year.
Morning Shift: 7.00 am to 10.30 am
Day shift: 10.45 am to 4.15 o' clock
Collection Of Fees
From 1st to 10th of every month within school hour (Monday to Friday) 9.00 am to 12 Noon (Saturday)
School dress for boys & girls as instructed / supplied by the school.
White dress, white shoes and white socks (For boys & girls)
As per the latest guideline and syllabus issued by the N.C.E.R.T, New Delhi (From Class VII to X). Computer training is also given to our students from lower classes.